1.8

Closout sale tools had a posted sale price.All but one in bin missing parts, but all the same tool.

I selected the complete tool. It had no tag. Clerk took one of the incomplete tools and scanned it. Not sale price.

I protested. He said there were 2 kinds of clamps in the box, that I had to read the tag. I said yes, 2 kinds of clamps, busted and not. I wanted one not busted.

Would not honor posted sale price. Left it with him.

One more store to avoid.Similar service in Fayetteville store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tractor Supply. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tractor Supply.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Tractor Supply to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Tractor Supply advertises 0% interest but i am still being charged interest Tractor Supply "I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though..." Read more Tractor Supply - Very poor packaging for shipment Tractor Supply "I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more