Clawson, Michigan

I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it made it in one piece.

As you can see in the photos, a larger box was used, and just folded around the product and taped (with very thin, weak plastic tape... the type I will never purchase again) on one side, with just a short piece, not even going all the way around the box. One side of the box was just tucked inside the other and not taped at all. There was a rip and huge gap where you could easily put two hands inside the opening! The first photo was before I opened the box. I only had to lightly pull on the piece of tape and the whole thing fell open.

I really wonder how TSC would handle a damaged package or product that didn't arrive due to poor packaging. I guess it's time to find another source for good, healthy cat food.

Review about: Shipping Of Pet Food.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss terrible packaging for shipment / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Tractor Supply advertises 0% interest but i am still being charged interest Tractor Supply "I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more