Clawson, Michigan

I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it made it in one piece.

As you can see in the photos, a larger box was used, and just folded around the product and taped (with very thin, weak plastic tape... the type I will never purchase again) on one side, with just a short piece, not even going all the way around the box. One side of the box was just tucked inside the other and not taped at all. There was a rip and huge gap where you could easily put two hands inside the opening! The first photo was before I opened the box. I only had to lightly pull on the piece of tape and the whole thing fell open.

I really wonder how TSC would handle a damaged package or product that didn't arrive due to poor packaging. I guess it's time to find another source for good, healthy cat food.

This person wrote the review because of "terrible packaging for shipment" at Tractor Supply and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tractor Supply to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tractor Supply and tractor supply shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel #1350272

Go to the store and buy your *** cat food off the shelf lazy ***.If they don't have it then go to another store.

Or just buy some other food in place of what you usually get until they get more in.The *** cat will eat whatever is in front of it when it gets hungry enough.