Clawson, Michigan

I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it made it in one piece.

As you can see in the photos, a larger box was used, and just folded around the product and taped (with very thin, weak plastic tape... the type I will never purchase again) on one side, with just a short piece, not even going all the way around the box. One side of the box was just tucked inside the other and not taped at all. There was a rip and huge gap where you could easily put two hands inside the opening! The first photo was before I opened the box. I only had to lightly pull on the piece of tape and the whole thing fell open.

I really wonder how TSC would handle a damaged package or product that didn't arrive due to poor packaging. I guess it's time to find another source for good, healthy cat food.

Review about: Tractor Supply Shipping Service.

Reason of review: terrible packaging for shipment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel #1350272

Go to the store and buy your *** cat food off the shelf lazy ***.If they don't have it then go to another store.

Or just buy some other food in place of what you usually get until they get more in.The *** cat will eat whatever is in front of it when it gets hungry enough.