Tractor Supply - Very poor packaging for shipment

I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it made it in one piece.

As you can see in the photos, a larger box was used, and just folded around the product and taped (with very thin, weak plastic tape... the type I will never purchase again) on one side, with just a short piece, not even going all the way around the box. One side of the box was just tucked inside the other and not taped at all. There was a rip and huge gap where you could easily put two hands inside the opening! The first photo was before I opened the box. I only had to lightly pull on the piece of tape and the whole thing fell open.

I really wonder how TSC would handle a damaged package or product that didn't arrive due to poor packaging. I guess it's time to find another source for good, healthy cat food.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
terrible packaging for shipment
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tractor Supply. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tractor Supply.
Filing a new complaint about