404 Talcottville Rd, Vernon, CT 06066, USA

I have traded at tractor supply for a long time and I have never had such terrible service as I did today August 25, 2017 at the Vernon Store.I was in the store at 4:00 PM I went to one checkout there were 2 cashiers standing there and they informed that the register was closed and told me to go to the other register.

The man at the other register was talking on his cell phone when I went to the register he walked out side and would not wait on me. I waited for about 10 min. and no one would wait on me so I left all of my purchases at the checkout and left. i have never experienced such rudeness as I did today.

I will not be trading at Tractor Supply anymore.

I went to Agway bought what I needed I may have paid a little more but at least I got good service.Sincerely, Carol L Oliwa

Review about: Tractor Supply Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Tractor Supply - Not so Happy Holiday customer service Tractor Supply "The day after Christmas I shopping at the Cadillac, Michigan Tractor Supply Company location with my 4 year old son. I was to be spending what I believe is a..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Tractor Supply - Very poor packaging for shipment Tractor Supply "I am shocked at how this package arrived. 2 18 lb bags of pet food were wrapped so poorly, both we and the UPS driver were very surprised it..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more