Tractor Supply advertises 0% interest but i am still being charged interest
I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though it is on my receipt.Citibank says tractor supply will have to get educated by their district manager on how to fix this and tractor supply says that citibank will have to fix.
Very dissatisfied with their false advertising practices!!!! Every month i get a paper advertising the 0% on purchases on $299 or more for the past 8 years and when I do take them up on it they screw it up or either its just a bait and switch kind of deal . Never trust tractor supply they are crooks. I have had no help with either tractor supply or Citibank.
Will not do business with them again!!I am being charged for something that wasn't in the agreement.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service with complaint
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i want the interest removed and the 0% interest terms that i signed for
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Citibank Secured Credit Card
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."