100% full Not resolved
1.1
Turnaround Time

I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though it is on my receipt.Citibank says tractor supply will have to get educated by their district manager on how to fix this and tractor supply says that citibank will have to fix.

Very dissatisfied with their false advertising practices!!!! Every month i get a paper advertising the 0% on purchases on $299 or more for the past 8 years and when I do take them up on it they screw it up or either its just a bait and switch kind of deal . Never trust tractor supply they are crooks. I have had no help with either tractor supply or Citibank.

Will not do business with them again!!I am being charged for something that wasn't in the agreement.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i want the interest removed and the 0% interest terms that i signed for" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tractor Supply and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about citibank secured credit card from Tractor Supply was poor customer service with complaint Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tractor Supply.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Tractor Supply to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments