Albertville, Alabama
100% full Not resolved

I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though it is on my receipt.Citibank says tractor supply will have to get educated by their district manager on how to fix this and tractor supply says that citibank will have to fix.

Very dissatisfied with their false advertising practices!!!! Every month i get a paper advertising the 0% on purchases on $299 or more for the past 8 years and when I do take them up on it they screw it up or either its just a bait and switch kind of deal . Never trust tractor supply they are crooks. I have had no help with either tractor supply or Citibank.

Will not do business with them again!!I am being charged for something that wasn't in the agreement.

Review about: Citibank Secured Credit Card.

I didn't like: Poor customer service with complaint.

1.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution i want the interest removed and the 0% interest terms that i signed for

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.