Tractor Supply - Not so Happy Holiday customer service
Update added by user Aug 20
Just an update to this terrible situation.The third time that I ever used the tow strap that I purchased in this incident, it busted.
It seems like the terrible customer service was an indication of the terrible product quality.
Do Not Buy ANYTHING From This Junk Store!I added a picture of the junk tow strap, which incidentally, busted pulling a S-10 Blazer, not the almost 6,000 lb load it says it will pull to, or anywhere near the 17,000 lb break strength it pretends to have.
Original review posted by user Jan 01
The day after Christmas I shopping at the Cadillac, Michigan Tractor Supply Company location with my 4 year old son.I was to be spending what I believe is a decent amount of money, just less than $200.
When I walked in nobody asked if I needed help, which is okay, I like to browse, and only had one purchase that I knew I wanted. As I was browsing I pulled a tow strap from the rack and looked it over. I could not tell what kind of hardware was included so I opened the pack it was in. Just then an employee came behind me, almost surprising me, and told me if I wanted them not in the package they had them at the end of the aisle.
Just as the gentleman said that, in a sort of condescending way, he abruptly walked off. This being our only interaction with an employee in the store other than the cashier. I walked to the place he was referring to and there were ratchet straps, not even close to what I was looking at. Then I realized that the guy had approached me like that and confronted me in that way as to infer I was trying to steal something out of the package.
I was more than irritated and almost embarrassed to be shopping with my son and basically called a thief because I was checking out a product I planned to buy. If the winch I bought works as well as the employees customer service skills at Tractor Supply Company, I will be taking that back soon.
Now I know why I never shopped there before.Should have kept it that way.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being implied a thief
- Holiday spirit
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tow Strap
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I made a purchase from tractor supply at the supposed to be 0% interest for 12 months but citibank says tractor supply never entered that in the system even though..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."