Update added by user Aug 20
Just an update to this terrible situation.The third time that I ever used the tow strap that I purchased in this incident, it busted.
It seems like the terrible customer service was an indication of the terrible product quality.
Do Not Buy ANYTHING From This Junk Store!I added a picture of the junk tow strap, which incidentally, busted pulling a S-10 Blazer, not the almost 6,000 lb load it says it will pull to, or anywhere near the 17,000 lb break strength it pretends to have.
Original review posted by user Jan 01
The day after Christmas I shopping at the Cadillac, Michigan Tractor Supply Company location with my 4 year old son.I was to be spending what I believe is a decent amount of money, just less than $200.
When I walked in nobody asked if I needed help, which is okay, I like to browse, and only had one purchase that I knew I wanted. As I was browsing I pulled a tow strap from the rack and looked it over. I could not tell what kind of hardware was included so I opened the pack it was in. Just then an employee came behind me, almost surprising me, and told me if I wanted them not in the package they had them at the end of the aisle.
Just as the gentleman said that, in a sort of condescending way, he abruptly walked off. This being our only interaction with an employee in the store other than the cashier. I walked to the place he was referring to and there were ratchet straps, not even close to what I was looking at. Then I realized that the guy had approached me like that and confronted me in that way as to infer I was trying to steal something out of the package.
I was more than irritated and almost embarrassed to be shopping with my son and basically called a thief because I was checking out a product I planned to buy. If the winch I bought works as well as the employees customer service skills at Tractor Supply Company, I will be taking that back soon.
Now I know why I never shopped there before.Should have kept it that way.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being implied a thief
- Holiday spirit
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tow Strap
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."