2.1K views
2.6
Turnaround Time

Got my Tractor Supply cred card in Dec 2017. My wife and I go to TS weekly for chicken/horse/rabbit/dog, and cat food so we thought getting a CC would be easier for us.

Used it 1 time, and had already signed-up on line when I got card. Since the 2nd week of jan. I have been trying to log in to my acct to pay my balance. Would not let me on saying password or ID was wrong.

I was using the only ID and password I had documented for this acct. I asked for ID and password reset, and I would fill out the req'd inf and hit the reset button, and nothing---blANK SCREEN!. Tried several times (at work), and called cust service but could not get through the Robot on phone so I stopped and forgot about it. Finally today, Jan 29, tried to log in again, of course could not, tried resetting all, but no luck.

Finally after waiting 11 Min and 23 seconds, someone picked up phone. I explained to her my problem and she had no idea how to help me, so I told her I knew I had a balance on acct, paid for it, and asked for my acct to be closed. I do not need these hassles w/credit card and especially trying to pay on account.

My wife and I will continue to shop at Tractor Supply in Denton, Tx but thank God I don't have to worry about paying my CC bill on line. I'll just use one of my other CC and I know I can pay that bill on time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tractor Supply Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Close my CC acct as of today, Jan 29, 2018.

I liked: Products i need.

I didn't like: Customer service or on line access.

Comments

Same thing happened to me.couldnt log on the app to pay bill.but i found that going through my e mail i could get on.after paying my bill off,im finished with them.they should fix there app