Castroville, Texas

I will never shop there again--could not find help, without chasing them down ! about 1/3 of the shelves were un stocked! They didn't seem to know where the low FAT cat food or dog food was located. Need to review ALL their products, to help the customer ! Crappy looking store and crappy service !

I must add--I have shopped in Boerne TX. Tractor Supply store, and it was 100 times better !!!

I have heard that George Strait owns T.S. ???? If so, some one needs to tell him about the bad stores !! I can't believe any owner or part owner would want this sorry stuff to continue !!!

Dee

This reviewer shared experience about "lack of supplies on shelves " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tractor Supply and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tractor Supply.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Tractor Supply to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tractor Supply?

Comments