I will never shop there again--could not find help, without chasing them down ! about 1/3 of the shelves were un stocked! They didn't seem to know where the low FAT cat food or dog food was located. Need to review ALL their products, to help the customer ! Crappy looking store and crappy service !
I must add--I have shopped in Boerne TX. Tractor Supply store, and it was 100 times better !!!
I have heard that George Strait owns T.S. ???? If so, some one needs to tell him about the bad stores !! I can't believe any owner or part owner would want this sorry stuff to continue !!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Lack of supplies on shelves
- Product or service
- Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."